N
N
Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Distribuie aceasta panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Citeste mai mult
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, contacteaza-ne
Embed this Panorama
LatimeInaltime
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, contacteaza-ne
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.

LICENSE MODAL

2 Likes

Terebovlya
Ukraine

That building, whose ruins can be seen today, was built in 1630 under the leadership of local elders Alexander Balaban. In addition to the castle hill in Terebovlya had three fortresses. The first historical castle in the town which kept written records, was an old Russian, that it was erected in the IX-X centuries. The greatest power of this degree reached during the reign of Prince Vasil'ko Rostislavich, grandson of the great Kiev prince Yaroslav the Wise [1]. The fortress was Vasilko wooden palisade enclosure, and only castle church in it built of stone. The fortress had several defensive lines, but there was not a well. Archaeologists suggest that the water here were led through the underground or simply filling the tanks. Vasilkov castle was not such as the one that survived until now. Even the entrance to it was not from the east side, both now and in the north - from the current park. Under the castle were buried. After his death in 1124 Vasilko, Terebovlya Duchy became a part of, Galitsky, and later - in the Galicia-Volyn principality. In the reign of Vladimir Igorevich kind of Polotsk, Terebovlya regains its independence. However, in 1211 in a battle with the Magyars, the prince was captured and was executed with his brothers and father. In those days, the wooden walls of the castle began putting a stone, but in 1241 destroyed the base Terebovlia Ordyntsi Batu Khan. In 1341 the city had already referred to as the conquered Poles. In 1346 the Polish king Casimir rebuilt the fortress. On the newer castle was little known, but he was stone, and with walls 1-2 m thick.

Copyright: Oleg Shevchyshyn
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 10000x5000
Taken: 26/06/2010
Uploaded: 26/06/2010
Actualizat: 04/03/2015
Vizualizari:

...


Tags: terebivlya
comments powered by Disqus
More About Ukraine