Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
During its existence the church of Jesus as long as the biggest part of Riga churches, was many times demolished and then restored. The first stone in its foundation was put in 1635; the church was consecrated in 1638.
Originated from a small fishermen village, for centuries Riga has been an important part of the trade chain between Russia and Western Europe. A lively crossroad of cultures and backgrounds for over 800 years, the historical centre of Riga has accumulated an impressive cultural baggage and today is justly included in the UNESCO’s World Heritage list.