Chiesa di S.Maria Assunta - S.Maria Assunta Church
The church of S.Maria Assunta in Villa Lagarino (north of Italy - Trentino) is one of the most important examples of Baroque art in Trentino.
The pano shows the chaple of S.Ruperto. It was built in 1629 by the architect Santino Solari from Como. The paintings (oils on copper) were made by Arsenio Mascagni from Florence.
Thanks to the priest of the church for the authorization of taking this picture.
The church of S.Maria Assunta in Villa Lagarina (north of Italy - Trentino) is one of the most import...
MART VIRTUAL TOUR - Rovereto is the second largest town in the province of Trento. It is an historic ...
In this pano you can see the main hall of the Mart Museum (museum of modern and contemporary art) in ...
For over a century Rovereto was under the domination of the Republic of Venice. San Marco Square and ...
Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen. The region was part of Austria-Hungary (and its predecessor, the Austrian Empire) from 1815 until its annexation by Italy in 1919. Together with the Austrian state of Tyrol it is represented by the Euroregion Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino.
More informations on Wikipedia