loading...
Loading ...

Фотограф: Vitor Rei PRO EXPERT Время съемки: 14:27, 09/03/2010 - Views loading...

The World > Europe > Elvas, Portugal

  • Нравится / не нравится
  • thumbs up
  • thumbs down

Elvas, cidade fortificada observada da circular exterior às muralhas na sua passagem pelo Rossio da Fonte Nova. A Norte a Cidade e a Sul o Forte de Santa Luzia.

comments powered by Disqus

Ближайшие панорамы - Elvas, Portugal

map

A:

Фотограф: Vitor Rei, На расстоянии 410 метров отсюда

B: Elvas cidade fortificada

Фотограф: Vitor Rei, На расстоянии 450 метров отсюда

Elvas cidade fortificada

C:

Фотограф: Vitor Rei, На расстоянии 550 метров отсюда

D:

Фотограф: Vitor Rei, На расстоянии 690 метров отсюда

E: Elvas Castelo 2

Фотограф: Vitor Rei, На расстоянии 700 метров отсюда

Elvas Castelo 2

F:

Фотограф: Vitor Rei, На расстоянии 740 метров отсюда

G: Elvas Aqueduct

Фотограф: Adelino Chapa, На расстоянии 1.1 км отсюда

O aqueduto de Elvas começou a ser construído em 1537, por ordem do Rei D.João III de Portugal, para m...

Elvas Aqueduct

H:

Фотограф: Vitor Rei, На расстоянии 1.2 км отсюда

I: Puerta Palma en Badajoz

Фотограф: Jero Morales, На расстоянии 15.9 км отсюда

Puerta Palma en Badajoz

J: Plaza Alta Badajoz

Фотограф: Lorenzo Valles Vila, На расстоянии 16.6 км отсюда

The High Place of Badajoz (Extremadura, Spain), recently rehabilitated, was during several centuries ...

Plaza Alta Badajoz

Эта панорама была снята в Elvas, Portugal

Описание для места - Elvas, Portugal

The site, extensively fortified from the 17th to 19th centuries, represents the largest bulwarked dry-ditch system in the world. Within its walls, the town contains barracks and other military buildings as well as churches and monasteries. While Elvas contains remains dating back to the 10th century ad, its fortification began when Portugal regained independence in 1640. The fortifications designed by Dutch Jesuit padre Cosmander represent the best surviving example of the Dutch school of fortifications anywhere. The site also contains the Amoreira aqueduct, built to enable the stronghold to withstand lengthy sieges.

UNESCO

Поделитесь этой панорамой