0 Likes

"Feast Machine" for 2012 puppet festival, Pinerolo
Piedmont

"Feast Machine" by artist Michelangelo Fornaro for 2012 puppet festival, Pinerolo (Torino)

Copyright: Alessandro ugazio
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 13460x6730
Загружена: 21/06/2012
Обновлено: 26/06/2012
Просмотров:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Alessandro Ugazio
Zoetrope, 2012 puppet festival, Pinerolo
Teodoro Piccinni
Colle della Roussa - Sangone and Chisone Valley
Roberto Scavino
Avigliana, Piazza Conte Rosso
Roberto Scavino
Avigliana, medieval arcades
Roberto Scavino
View of Avigliana lakes from the castle ruins
Roberto Scavino
The village of Avigliana watched from the castle ruins
Roberto Scavino
The path towards the Sacra di San Michele
Roberto Scavino
Sacra di San Michele, panorama over the Susa Valley
Roberto Scavino
Sacra di San Michele, the tomb of the monks
Roberto Scavino
Buttigliera Alta, ancient abbey of Sant'Antonio di Ranverso
Roberto Scavino
Stupinigi, la voix des airs
Alessandro Ugazio
Stupinigi - Palazzina di caccia
Denny A. Ovchar
Gorgany 05g
Aaron Priest
Marshall Point Lighthouse 1
Milan Rademakers
Bryce Point Sunset, beautiful colours
Henk-Jan de Jong
Inside the Organ of the St Bavo Cathedral, Haarlem
Seungsang Yoo(유승상)
Preikestolen
Ruediger Kottmann
Limone sul Garda - New Harbour
David Rowley
The Chasm Milford Sound
Marcio Cabral
Horseshoe Bend
Milan Rademakers
Bryce Point Sunset, beautiful colours
yunzen liu
河南 新乡 辉县 郭亮村 太行奇迹——郭亮挂壁公路1
Willy Kaemena
CSD Hamburg 2013
Ruediger Kottmann
Lake Garda - View from Monte Baldo
Alessandro Ugazio
Teatro Regio
Alessandro Ugazio
Pietra Ligure, "Quattru Canti" (Four Corners)
Alessandro Ugazio
Noli, San Paragorio medieval church, crypt
Alessandro Ugazio
Boragni (Orco-Feglino), entrance to the covered walkway
Alessandro Ugazio
Lighting of the sea at Pietra Ligure
Alessandro Ugazio
Andora Castello, St. James and St. Philip church and medieval gate-tower
Alessandro Ugazio
Historical cafe "Al Bicerin" - Piazza della Consolata
Alessandro Ugazio
TFF - TorinoFilmFestival
Alessandro Ugazio
Pietra Ligure, Piazza Municipio
Alessandro Ugazio
Dolceacqua, narrow streets (caruggi)
Alessandro Ugazio
Perti (Finale Ligure), Saint Eusebius church, backside
Alessandro Ugazio
San Bernardino Chapel, Finale Ligure
More About Piedmont

The name Piedmont comes from medieval Latin Pedemontium, i. e. "ad pedem montium", meaning "at the foot of the mountains": Piedmont, whose capital is Turin, is surrounded on three sides by the Alps, including Monviso, where Po river rises, and Monte Rosa. It borders France, Switzerland and the Italian regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, Liguria and Emilia Romagna. Its history was linked for centuries to Savoy dynasty: since 1046 Piedmont was part of County of Savoy, raised to Duchy of Savoy in 1416, evolved in the eighteenth century into the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia. The role of Piedmont for Italy's unification is comparable to the role of Prussia for Germany and his army was the engine of the unification process, ended with the creation of the Kingdom of Italy in 1861. The presence of Savoy in its territory bequeathed a large number of castles and residences. Lowland Piedmont is a fertile agricultural region, producing wheat, rice and maize and is one of the great winegrowing areas in Italy. The region contains major industrial centres: FIAT automobile plants in Turin, Ferrero's chocolate factories in Alba, tissue and silk manufactories in Biella, in Ivrea Olivetti was an important technology center, publishing in Turin and Novara.