Protestant parish church in Stuttgart-Gaisburg (Germany). Built in 1913 by Martin Elsaesser (1884-1957). Neo-baroque central building with art deco features.
In the "lower village" 1875 a gas factory for Stuttgart was built. 1929 here a big gas tank was built. Although the gas tank ist nearly 20 meters below then the church, he dominates the churchtower nearly 40 meters and became the new landmark of Gaisburg. In 1949 these boilers was rebuilt an is now - as the Church is - a listed building.