N
N
Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Поделитесь этой панорамой
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Подробнее
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, связаться с нами
Embed this Panorama
ШиринаВысота
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, связаться с нами
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.

LICENSE MODAL

0 Likes

Saint Joseph’s Church
Palerme - Sicily

 It was built at the beginning of the 17th century and then enlarged by the Minims’ Order.  It was completed in 1780.

It has only one nave with two side chapels, and numerous art oeuvres.  The decoration work is attributed to Giuseppe Felice, a painter from Trapani.
The first altar on the right  has an 18th century painting  showing Saint Ann Who Teaches Mary the Scriptures.  
The second altar has a painting of Saint Francis from Paola and another one of the Holy Family, both from the 18th century.
Rich in ornaments, the Baroque altar complex has at its centre a statue of  Saint Joseph with Baby Jesus of the 18th century.
At its sides, in the wooden choirstalls there are two organs bathed in gold with rich decorations, one standing in front of the other.

View More »

Copyright: Toni Garbasso
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Taken: 06/02/2007
Загружена: 27/04/2009
Обновлено: 01/03/2015
Просмотров:

...


Tags: landmark; church
comments powered by Disqus
More About Palerme - Sicily