Temple is located in Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou Mall Road East Road North, formerly known as Cheng Huang Yu Ling Hou Temple. When the temple was built in the literature a lack of accurate records. According to the Republican "Cheng County," recorded Ming Hongzhi fourteen years (1501) just to know the state stone, Jiajing six years (1527) to know the state Ru Liu, Long Khanh four years (1570) Lee know when the election had a history of the state rebuilt. Three decades of the Qing Emperor Kangxi (1691) Chen Yikui know the state, fifty-three years (1714) to know the state Zhang, Qianlong five years (1740) to know the state Zhang Yue, sixteen years Guangxu (1890) State of Wu Rong-qi also known rebuilt.
Zhengzhou Temple stands for "Yu Ling Hou Temple in Zhengzhou City God" in Zhengzhou City Mall Road North, employees Road (formerly: Temple Street) north. The early years of Ming Dynasty, Hongzhi fourteen years (1501) rebuilt, Henan Province, the larger is the well-preserved ancient building community one of the Ming and Qing. For hundreds of years, although repeated Bingxian, fire and vandalism, after numerous construction after repair, which preserves the original appearance in history, so precious.