Crveni Krst concentration camp (English: Red Cross concentration camp), also known as logor Crveni Krst (логор Црвени Крст) or Lager Niš (Лагер Ниш), was a concentration camp located in Crveni Krst, in the industrial zone of the Serbian city of Niš, and operated by the Nazis during the Second World War.
It is estimated that around 30,000 persons went through this camp, and an estimated 12,000 persons were executed on the location of Bubanj. Many of the other inmates were transferred to Sajmište concentration camp or other camps around Europe. The camp victims included the Jews, Roma, but mostly members of the Yugoslav Communist Party and their sympathisers, partisan POWs, and members of their families. At least 300 Serbian Roma died at the camp.
The camp was operated from 1941 until the liberation of Niš by the Yugoslav Partisans in 1944.
Niš Concentration Camp was declared Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance in 1979, and it is protected by Republic of Serbia.
Currently (as of March 2008), the Crveni Krst camp operates as a museum. However, major investments are due so that the museum could be fully representative.