Saint Catherine's Church

Taking up most of the Place Sainte-Catherine , Saint Catherine's Church was designed in 1854 by Joseph Poelaert, who also designed Brussels' colossal Palais de Justice. The church still has the tower from the original 17th century church, which was actually part of the town's first fortified enclosure.
Visa på karta

Saint Catherine's Church





ERROR:

Adobe Flash Player 9 (or newer) needed



...click here to download...



<script type='text/javascript' src='/javascripts/jquery.nyroModal-1.4.2.pack.js'></script><script type='text/javascript' src='/javascripts/business_scripts.js'></script>