The Black Rose complex of buildings consists of two buildings: Na Prikope 12 and Panska 4, connected by an arcade which expands upwards to two floors of galleries. The building on Na Prikope is from the 1840s and is distinguished by an interesting romantic facade designed by Jan David Frenzl. The alterations to the interiors are from 1880 and are by Josef Fanta. In 1932 a vestibule with shopping and operational spaces consisting of an Arcade from Na Prikope to Panská street was built according to the project of the important functionalist architect Oldrich Tyl. One point of particular interest is the interior of the Black Rose Arcade with a glass-concrete vault and galleries.