Wang's Grand Courtyard is located in Lingshi County, Shanxi Province, 12 km east of the static l town, and the Millennium ancient temple-owned Shou Temple, 2 km apart. And Datong Yungang, Jinci Taiyuan, Pingyao Ancient City, Hukou Waterfall, etc. for the same one tourist routes, roads, rail transport is very convenient.
Wang's Grand Courtyard is an example of transmission of five thousand years of Chinese civilization. Vernacular Architecture of China's Qing Dynasty for resistance to the tripod. The total area of 15 million square meters, to include protection of cultural relics at provincial level to 4.5 million square meters. Has now been turned into "China houses the Museum of Art," "Wang's Museum" high-Jia Ya, Red Gate Fort, Xiaoyi ancestral three buildings, has Jian Yuqing Kangxi, Yongzheng and Qianlong, Jiaqing years, an area of 45,000 square m, a total of 123 yards the size of housing 1118.
Gao Jia Ya, Red Gate Fort two buildings East-West confrontation, a bridge connected are all run high loess slope of the fully closed castle-like building. Its general features are: mountains on the potential, with the shape has changed, floors stacked homes, patchwork, imposing, full-featured, basically a continuation of the Western Zhou Dynasty of China Already at the time after the formation of sleep before church courtyard style. Creative design coupled with the brick, wood carving, stone carving, decorative elegant, rich in content, practical and beautiful, and melting the North-South flavor, with a high cultural quality.