Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Nowadays it is called Square of the Polish Army (Plac Wojska Polskiego), which previously was called Market Square. Since 1890 it was called Joseph's Square (commemorate Emperor Joseph II). The square was marked out in 1723 after granting civic rights by King August II Mocny. Granting of civic rights was connected with the development of weaver's and draper's industry. In the central part of the square the town hall and balance were situated.