0 Likes

Ludwig-Maximilians-University Areaway
Munich

The Ludwigs Maximilians University has been founded in 1472 in Ingolstadt and moved to Munich in 1826. This panorama shows the areaway between the main entrance and the lecture hall.

Copyright: Markus Matern
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 6000x3000
上传: 20/11/2012
更新: 27/11/2012
观看次数:

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus

Mathias Kuhn
LMU München Lichthof
Markus Matern
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Carsten T. Rees
S´Lebn is a Freid, Fruit Stall Didi, Munich, München
Mathias Kuhn
LMU Munich
Markus Matern
10km Race South of Siegestor
Markus Matern
German fans celebrating 0:4 against Argentina
Volker Uhl
Muenchen Siegestor - Victory Gate
Ilya Moderau
Munich Siegestor (Victory Gate)
Dieter Lukas
Exhibition 2010 academy of fine arts munich panobilder
Ilya Moderau
Munich St. Ludwig
B. Quitterer
The Siegestor (Victory Gate)
Volker Uhl
Muenchen Siegestor - Victory Gate
Alexander Serop Kegham Kehyaian
Peak Leafs... High Water
Thang Bui
Halong Bay 5
Mark Weber
Tre Cime di Lavaredo
Thang Bui
Halong Bay 2
sports unit Atanacio Girardot (Medellin / Colombia)
Jan Vrsinsky
Mountain Pine Ridge National Park 1
Dawid Gorny
Pearls in Racab Croatia
Thang Bui
Halong Bay 1
Mohammad Shirani
Vakil Bath
Willy Kaemena
InnoTrans 2010 Orient Express
Mohammad Shirani
Vakil Mosque
Mohammad Shirani
Vakil Bath
Markus Matern
Christmasmarket on Römer (near the fountain)
Markus Matern
Fountain in Schwabing
Markus Matern
Near Schrannenhalle
Markus Matern
Olympic Tower Visitor Platform
Markus Matern
Cross on summit of mount Hirschberg
Markus Matern
Demolition Work
Markus Matern
Beach Volleyball at the Airport
Markus Matern
Christmas Market at Chinesischer Turm, Carrousel
Markus Matern
Orthodox Cathedral
Markus Matern
Roman Baths West Entrance
Markus Matern
URU gegen GHA Fußball Weltmeisterschaft 2010
Markus Matern
Hirschau
More About Munich

Munich is the capital of the German state of Bavaria and is Germany's third largest city, located on the River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. Black and gold - the colors of the Holy Roman Empire - have been the city's official colors since the time of Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor.