Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
The Cistercian monastery of Santa Maria de la Valldigna is one of those who were dismantled and sold during the seizure of Mendizábal in 1836.
The consequences of 150 years of neglect are clearly visible, his acquisition by Generalitat Valenciana in 2003 marked the beginning of the consolidation and partial recovery of these ruins a titanic task that continues today.
We are in the outbuildings of the called the Abbot's Palace, and in the background we see the main church of the convent. Highlight in these ruins the small group of arches located on the first floor, which once were sold and incorporated into the Palacio del Canto del Pico de Torrelodones (Madrid) and after your purchase has been returned to its original place.
The place deserves at least a visit, the ruins as the beautiful and dignified Valley (Vall-digna) if full of orange trees, whose view is more spectacular if one chooses to drive to Barx village.