The Church of St. Mary's Salvation The occurrence and duration of the most impressive temple Svetouspenskog speak words written in the Church Chronicle: "When Obščestvo Pancevo decided to build a church in the middle of town, as the Church of the Transfiguration at the north end of Pancevo and built to the south end so very far away, bought je1794. The plot of one regiment of 1677 Dojčbanatske silver florins. Lambrovićka widow donated the church a future plot with small house of one room and a kitchen in which the school was not built until the new 1796th go-di-no. At the same plans I was a-zi-to-the 1798th g. temporary chapel in which the 1810th g. vršila.Ovo service of God and now marks the place of a pillar with an inscription in the church fence. Even plac-day home-collected weapons is 1,801th g. of Elijah Iberajtera for 5000 florins, and so was formed the present četverougaoni space in the church fence. Was based on the sta-tion the-17th it-at the 1807th go-di-no. Total start-up capital stood at 5000 Church forints, but by God, and great sacrifices Obščestva Pancevo ozidala this church which cost 200,000 forints. The church was completed and consecrated by the blessing of the Bishop of 15th av-gu-sta 1811th go-di-no. The consecration was performed protopresbyter pančevčaki Andrej Arsenijevic, when he served first service of God, "wrote the chronicler. The two towers of the church symbolically represent Svetouspenske Serbian people in the two empires: opposition, despite the large Austro-Hungarian authorities, the Serbs of Pancevo were helping insurgents in Šumadija, and in turn gave Karađorđe materials for the temple (650 fathoms of wood). Prota Andrej Arsenijevic during the dedication of the foundation, the Great Entrance, and Karadjordje mentioned, for which he was convicted and expelled from the city. Later, he was pardoned and returned in Pancevo where he died and was buried in the church narthex 1816th go-di-no. Bishop Stefan Stankovic, the administrator of the Diocese of Timisoara and the latter Metropolitan Karlovac, the temple of 15th tronosao av-gu-sta 1832nd , and the chronicler adds: "During the Hungarian revolt 1848th The Pancevo clergy were forced to flee to Belgrade and take away with them, and visions of birth, and the church closed three full months. According to the established peace and the departure of the Hungarians, the clergy have returned and continued his službu.Za time dealing with Hungarians in Pancevo not anything in the damage done to the church nor the church were forced open, but were content with watching the choir balcony. "Austrians are the 1916th remove the three small bells, and the 1918th ba-car with a fold-it-important. Pe-Mi-lo tar-ra-do-vic 1925. The purchased and donated three bells, cast in the foundry Pantelic in Zemun, consecrated 27/14. av-gu-sta 1925th go-no-di General repair of the temple was carried out 1930/31. go-di-no. The existing mortar is replaced with artificial stone, and richly decorated facades. Inside the church was painted by Živorad Nastasijevic and Veselin Tripković architect from Belgrade, under the wise supervision of the priest Peter Maxine, designed and crafted a plan estimate of works. On that occasion, the apple of the tower was found that the record Vasa Zivkovic priest left in metal box: when they open the box, the record has fallen apart, but it is still preserved and dešifovran. After the Second World War the Church are deprived of all material assets - buildings, endowments and funds that are benefactors zaveštavali church. Of all the apartments were left only for the priests and their families. Application did not help to leave the premises for the library and gallery. It is important to mention that the patriarchs of the church is visited: German 1980th and 1987, the Romanian Patriarch Pavle and Theoctist 1997th go-di-no. It served as Bishop of Banat and preached Visarion Kostic, Amfilohije Radovic, Atanasije Jevtic, table and Chrysostom (of 2003). Nikanor Bogunović and bishops who administered the Diocese of Banat - Branichevo Chrysostom Vojnovic and Sumadija Sava Vukovic. (source: http://uspenskihrampancevo.com/node/9)
Europe is generally agreed to be the birthplace of western culture, including such legendary innovations as the democratic nation-state, football and tomato sauce.The word Europe comes from the Greek goddess Europa, who was kidnapped by Zeus and plunked down on the island of Crete. Europa gradually changed from referring to mainland Greece until it extended finally to include Norway and Russia.Don't be confused that Europe is called a continent without looking like an island, the way the other continents do. It's okay. The Ural mountains have steadily been there to divide Europe from Asia for the last 250 million years. Russia technically inhabits "Eurasia".Europe is presently uniting into one political and economic zone with a common currency called the Euro. The European Union originated in 1993 and is now composed of 27 member states. Its headquarters is in Brussels, Belgium.Do not confuse the EU with the Council of Europe, which has 47 member states and dates to 1949. These two bodies share the same flag, national anthem, and mission of integrating Europe. The headquarters of the Council are located in Strasbourg, France, and it is most famous for its European Court of Human Rights. In spite of these two bodies, there is still no single Constitution or set of laws applying to all the countries of Europe. Debate rages over the role of the EU in regards to national sovereignty. As of January 2009, the Lisbon Treaty is the closest thing to a European Constitution, yet it has not been approved by all the EU states. Text by Steve Smith.