Likes

Vologda - The monument to 800-years of Vologda

Vologda - the cultural center of Russian North. Situated between Moscow and St. Petersburg. Vologda was founded in 1147. On that panorama you may see the monument to 800-years of Vologda, whose were building in honor of that date in 1947

Copyright: Shusharin-eda
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
上传: 09/05/2009
更新: 23/09/2014
观看次数:

...


Tags: vologda
comments powered by Disqus

Dmitry Levin
Monument to the 800th anniversary of Vologda
Алексей Кириловский
The monument erected in honour of 800 years of Vologda
Dmitry Levin
Chapel in the honor of Nativity of Christ
Dmitry Levin
Bridge of lovers
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin area
Alexey Yuzhakov
Kremlin, near monument KN Batyushkov
dmitry-o-belov
r.Vologda. Spring tide.
Алексей Попов
Vologda Kremlin 2
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda
Aleksy Kirilovskiy
Kremlin Square
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
Dmitry Plavkov
Kremlin Square. Vologda
Ruediger Kottmann
Berlin - Holocaust memorial
John Roberts
High Dune, Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado, USA
Bill Edwards
F-14D Super Tomcat, Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum, McMinnville, OR
Honza Kudr
Blue Lagoon, Rangiroa - Tuamotu Islands
Adrian M. Flores
Windy Point Vista - Milky Way Horizon - Tucson,AZ
NT360 Sanal Tur
Eminonu misir carsi yenicami
Zaellig
Bec ar Paunn
Willy Kaemena
SELJALANDSFOSS Waterfall
Martin Schrattenholz
Vorderes Alpjoch
Jaime Brotóns
Aerial panorama avobe Punta Galera, Portinatx, Ibiza
Dzmitry Lasko
Вид на Минск с колеса обозрения в парке Горького
Amin Abedini
Forogh Al Molk House
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Kremlin
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Russian House
Shusharin-EDA
Круглый дворик
Shusharin-EDA
Kyrovsky skver
Shusharin-EDA
Pokrovskoe Park
Shusharin-EDA
Торговый центр Oasis в Вологде
Shusharin-EDA
Вологодский государственный ордена «Знак почёта» драматический театр
Shusharin-EDA
shavchugov's village
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda - Rodina
Shusharin-EDA
Vologda Red Bridge
Shusharin-EDA
Pokrovskoe usadba
Shusharin-EDA
Revolution square
More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.