0 Likes

Vologda State Pedagogical University

Вологодский государственный педагогический университет (ВГПУ) ведет свою историю от учительского института, на базе которого в 1918 г. был открыт педагогический институт. Распоряжением Правительства Российской Федерации в 1995 г. институт преобразован в Вологодский государственный педагогический университет. В настоящее время ВГПУ является одним из крупнейших центров образования, науки и культуры Вологодской области и Северо-Запада России. Сегодня в структуре университета 12 факультетов (филологический, иностранных языков, исторический, музыкально-педагогический, естественно-географический, физико-математический, прикладной математики и компьютерных технологий; социальной работы, педагогики и психологии; юридический; физической культуры; педагогики и методики начального образования; повышения квалификации, переподготовки кадров и дополнительного образования), 42 кафедры, 10 научных лабораторий, астрономическая обсерватория, вычислительный центр, библиотека, телевизионная студия, издательство «Русь».

Copyright: Alexey Yuzhakov
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 8000x4000
Taken: 04/12/2009
上传: 04/12/2009
更新: 03/03/2015
观看次数:

...


Tags: vologda state pedagogical university; vologda; state; pedagogical; university
comments powered by Disqus

More About

Vologda was first mentioned in Novgorod chronicles for 1147, when Saint Gerasimus found a church and village already standing there. Surrounded by impassable woods, the settlement was inhabited by Novgorodians who pulled the ships from a tributary of theVolga to a tributary of the Northern Dvina, thus making possible navigation from the White Sea to the Caspian. In 1273 the city was ravaged by a Mongol raid. It was not until 1412, when the area was ceded by Novgorod Republic to Muscovy, that the town acquired any measure of importance. The princes of Muscovy made Vologda their outpost in the North. By the end of the century, Vologda eclipsed the ancient centre of that region, Belozersk. Its commercial importance further increased when the Muscovy Company started its operations in Russia.