The Gaskill Brothers Stone Store was built in 1885 of four-foot wide stone walls. It is located in Campo, California, USA. It was built to withstand attacks from local bandits and it served as a store, Post Office, and social meeting place. During WWII it was part of Camp Locket, a military outpost that defended the southern border from possible attack. It also was home to the regiment of black soldiers that were referred to as Buffalo Soldiers. The building is now a museum.