An old convent, from which the cloister and the church remains. The Church of Gothic Structure, the XIV century. In the seventeenth century a baroque portico was added, and the chapel was expanded. It has a beautiful sevencentist choir choirregal and a remarkable rocaile style. The Church was assigned to the third order of S.Domingos by Queen D.Maria II in 1851. It is currently a parish church of the parish of S.Paio. The building of the convent was destroyed in the nineteenth century, remaining the medieval cloister, integrated into the Martins Sarmento Society Museum.