Dyce Old Churchyard contains the ruins of the former Parish Church. It stands on the right bank of the Don, 2 miles from Dyce railway station and 1 mile from the Parish Church.
Dyce airport was a Royal Air Force station during the 1939-1945 War, and an extension on the western side of the old churchyard was chosen by the authorities for the burial of casualties from the air station. Only airmen are buried in this reserved plot. There is 1 Commonwealth burial of the 1914-18 war in the churchyard. There are a further 45 of the 1939-45 war, 1 being an unidentified airman of the R.A.F. There are 11 Foreign National war burials and 4 non-war Service burials here.