0 Likes

Parish church Birth of the Virgin Mary
South Tyrol (Bolzano-Bozen)

The parish church in Tschengels was originally built in 1500. In 1600 a new baroque style side chapel was built. This side chapel is considered one of the most beautiful sacred baroque buildings of the Vinschgau Valley.

Copyright: Markus Matern
Type: Spherical
Resolution: 12000x6000
Taken: 06/10/2012
Chargée: 11/10/2012
Mis à jour: 16/10/2012
Affichages ::

...


Tags:
comments powered by Disqus
More About South Tyrol (Bolzano-Bozen)