Well fortified and well-preserved castle Klevansky founded in 1475 by Prince Czartoryski F. on the site of ancient settlement on the river. Stubla. It is surrounded by thick walls (thickness 3.8 m) and defensive moat, which is spanned by a bridge chetyreharochny. Construction was led by Lviv engineer fortifier J. Fox, architect of Lviv city arsenal. From the original buildings also survived two corner towers. In XVII-XVIII centuries. it housed the College of the Jesuits. Following the restructuring undertaken in 1817 K. Czartoryski, a new building was opened a Polish school, then a religious school. Under Soviet rule in the castle at different times were boarding school, college mechanization point of the NKVD, and then it was converted into a therapy centers for alcoholics. Currently the building are in disrepair, discussed the projects of reconstruction and development of tourism infrastructure.