The Liberty Bridge dates from 1897 to 1898, being the Governor of the Province of Cauca the Bugueño jurist Manuel Antonio Sanclemente. Located on the bed of the Guadalajara River. It was built by the German engineer Joseph Binder or "Hernando Silvestre" and some Bugueño engineers. The Liberty Bridge, all masonry work, is approximately 200 meters long and 4 meters wide. It is conceived in seven arches over the river, the railings supported on columns.