Pentillie Castle was built on the banks or the River Tamar in 1698 by James Tillie. It was adapted in 1809 into a castle and then reduced in size in 1968. It has been recently restored into a venue suitable for Weddings, corporate meetings and conferences, as well as relaxing holidays.
This is the Wisteria Walk leading from the terraced garden down towards the Boat House on the River Tamar.
See http://www.pentillie.co.uk/ for more details.