The marina Porto San Nicolo is located outside the city of Riva del Garda on the way to Torbole. It is on the foot of Monte Brione, just beneath the old fort of San Nicolo which was part of the austrian fortress system during WW1 when Riva was part of Austria.
Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen. The region was part of Austria-Hungary (and its predecessor, the Austrian Empire) from 1815 until its annexation by Italy in 1919. Together with the Austrian state of Tyrol it is represented by the Euroregion Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino.More informations on Wikipedia