Saint Nicholas Church / Biserica Sfântul Nicolae. Sat. Balciu, Jud. Iasi, Romania. In a village started in 1446. St. Nicholas Church in 1715 and finished in 1716 with the patron Saint Saint Nicholas, celebrated on December 6.
The next historical attestation is made in 1776 by Nicolae Iorga in "Studies". In 1867 it was repaired by Theodor Popovici who made the bell tower and other objects, finalized in 1874.
The "St. Nicolae "The Adânca Valley is part of Miroslava commune, Iaşi County. The village's history goes down to the sec. XVIII.