Tvrdoš Monastery (Cyrillic: Тврдош) is a 15th-centurySerbian Orthodox monastery near the city of Trebinje,Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The 4th-century foundations of the first Roman church on the site are still visible. The Orthodox monastery was established there in the 15th century, with a cathedral constructed about 1508 and painted with murals by Vicko Lavrov from Dubrovnik in 1517. The monastery remained a seat of the Metropolitans of Herzegovina until the Venetian Empire destroyed it in 1694. The current building of the monastery was constructed in 1924.