On the hilltop on which the chapel stands, one can feel how heaven and earth connect here and how this concentrated power radiates into the surroundings.
Originally (1820) there was a tower for land surveying on the Glojachberg. In 1831 the construction of a chapel began and a few years later the first services were held. The church-sized chapel has been dedicated to the "Holy Trinity" since 1872.
On a nice day, the view extends from Graz's local mountain, the Schöckl in the north, over the Riegersburg and the Gleichenberger Kogel in the east, all the way to Slovenia in the south. In the west is the West Styrian hill country with the Koralpe.
Copyright: Christian Rath Type: Spherical Resolution: 13880x6940 Taken: 26/01/2023 Caricate: 31/01/2023 Numero di visualizzazioni: