Church of the Saviour-at-Gorod was built in 1672. It was a votive church of Yaroslavl trades-peoples. During its history the building was subjected to some alterations: in 1694 its chapels were widened and the north gallery was rebuilt; in 1831 a new south chapel and west parvis with a porch were built. The church was damaged during the 1918 revolt and repaired in 1920. Partial restoration of the south chapel was done in 1950s.