56 km northeast from "Heilbronn" and 35 km southwest from "Würzburg" lies "Bad Mergentheim". The spa town was first officially mentioned in 1058. Bad Mergentheim castle (Deutschordensschloss) is known as headquarter of the Grand Master of the Teutonic Order. The panorama shows the marketplace with a view to the old town hall.
Nikon D5000 | Sigma Fisheye 8mm | Panoramic Tripod Head homemade | 7 Pictures | ISO 250 | 1/180 sec. | F9,5 | 8mm | PTGui | PaintShop Pro