The Palais Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland, is the current headquarters of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. It was also the headquarters of the League of Nations until that body moved its premises to the Palais des Nations, which was constructed between 1929 and 1938, also in Geneva. It is named afterU.S. President Woodrow Wilson, who was instrumental to the foundation of the League of Nations. The treaty bodies also hold their sessions in the Palais Wilson.
The building, located on the western side of Lake Geneva, is one of the most prominent on the waterfront.