The Church of Holy Virgin is located in the center of today Loznica and in former fort called "Loznica grad" which means Loznica town. The Church was built in 1873. Today, in this church are kept 32 icons and art objects. It was built in Byzantine style and its height is 42m. The church has three small and one large tower, and it was built on a hill, so it can be seen from all sides of the city.
The old house of Elementary School "Anta Bogicevic" was built according to the project which approved by the Ministry of Education of The Kingdom of Yugoslavia and it is situated just next to the above mentioned Church of Holy Virgin. Architecturally designed as a building for the future, it went environmentally and aesthetically ahead of time. School building has two large bright hallways on the ground floor and first floor, eight classrooms, two offices, a manager apartment and a small hall with a stage. The school building was completed in late September, and begun to work on first October 1928. It is in function from that time until these days. Today, this building is used for teaching of pupils from first to fourth class, Technical Education courses and courses in Computer Science for students form fifth to eighth grade.