The powerful defensive church of St. Peter and Paul in Peremyshlyany was built in 1645 for the Dominican monastery with the money of Pototsky's magnates who owned the city. In 1730 the church was reconstructed and soon became a parish church. After the Second World War, the church was closed and resumed work only in 1997. Restoration was carried out. Preserved internal design, executed on the project Politinskogo.