This church in the district of Eindhoven, Vlokhoven, was dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes , under the title : "The appearance of the Blessed Mary" with the patron Saint Joseph. The official founding date : June 16, 1919. June 29, 1919 Building Pastor G. Habraken. Start of construction in October 1919 : Architect W. Arterial, Deventer and the contractor A. Bogers. On 27 December 1920, the consecration of the new church building. September 11, 1933 the church was consecrated in its final form. The modern form originated in the period 1931-1932 with expansion and finishing led by architect H. Valks . September 11, 1933 the church was consecrated in its final form. A collection resulted in a short time the money for the purchase of three bells. In 1935, the bells were cast and it took until 1938 before the first bronze sounds were heard. During the Second World War, the clocks were occupied by the occupier. The smallest bell , St. Francis , was recovered after this period. Another collection was held , resulting in the purchase of a new large clock, which was named Mary. Since 1950, told the "Maria" next to the small " Francis " . Unfortunately The Vlokhovense church will be withdrawn from service by February 8, 2015.