* Nikon D800, Nikon D200 was in use until late 2012 and till 2010 I used a D40.
* Samyang 14mm f2.8, I've been looking for good FX fisheye for some time now.
* Pixel wireless trigger, quite good considering the price tag of around 20 euros or so.
* DIY panohead mounted on SLIK's 300DX tripod. From 09/2011 onwards I'll be shooting with Pano-Maxx panorama head.
* Stitching: Hugin, the panorama stitcher. I also do exposure bracketing a lot and Hugin's Enfuse integration helps me there.
* Raw development: RawTherapee, usually one of the latest development versions.
* Post-processing: PS CS6, earlier I used GIMP but the lack of 16bit editing was frustrating. Sadly Photoshop doesn't seem to have many good free plugins, everything's payware.