Manor house in Zelazowa Wola was built around 1800 as a manor outbuilding Kacper Skarbek and Louise. Left outbuilding mansion inhabited by Chopin after his marriage in 1806 was a small brick building. Chopin lived here with his parents, his father was a teacher of children Skarbek. Manor house burned down, and the wing was given in 1929 a more presentable shape of Polish manor house with a pillared porch and decorated in a museum.
Today it is a single storey, rectangular building, the front porch of two columns with a triangular pediment. The interiors of the manor collected items from the era, furniture, instruments, and paintings of the house of Chopin. Furnished room with a fireplace - the former kitchen, lounge music - his father's room, dining room, the mother - the birthplace of Frederic Chopin and children's room. Interior layout is symbolic, because their distribution is unknown at the time of Chopin.