Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.
Saint Nicholas Church. Nicholas wooden church from 1824, now used jointly by the Catholics of the Latin rite and Byzantine. Church was founded in 1824 on the site of an earlier. In 1869, supplemented by the interior of the iconostasis, in 1896 - was rebuilt. Church was open to the Vistula Action when Ukrainian local people were deported, and Polish People's Army, it took such all the bells. Adapted for the Roman Catholic Church funeral chapel so escaped total ruin. In the years 1970-1973 has been restored with other grassroots initiatives in place (or returning) Greek Catholic Church in spite of signs of repression by the SB. In 1976, the Roman Catholic bishop of Przemysl has agreed to open the church in the most important holidays. In 1987 the church was opened permanently.