Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Share this panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Read more
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, contact us
Embed this Panorama
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, contact us
License this Panorama

Enhances advertising, editorial, film, video, TV, Websites, and mobile experiences.



Szczawne, Orthodox church of the Holy Mother of God

Orthodox church of the Holy Mother of God a long time now Orthodox Greek Catholic Church of filial. The church was built in 1889 by a carpenter Hojsana in vain. It was built on a stone foundation (shielded plate), wood, oriented, timbered, timbered with vertical boards, trigeminal (women's gallery, nave, chancel), with a small porch. Above the tower annex was a pillar structure, topped with a bulbous dome. Tin roof, jednokalenicowy, gable, with two helmets, painted light green. Inside the church choir slung, iconostasis of the original icons on the ceilings and walls of polychrome figural-ornamented in 1925

comments powered by Disqus
More About Bieszczady