N
Projections and Nav Modes
  • Normal View
  • Fisheye View
  • Architectural View
  • Stereographic View
  • Little Planet View
  • Panini View
Click and Drag / QTVR mode
Dieses Panorama mit anderen teilen
For Non-Commercial Use Only
This panorama can be embedded into a non-commercial site at no charge. Lesen Sie mehr
Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions?
For commercial use, Kontaktieren Sie uns
Embed this Panorama
BreiteHöhe
For Non-Commercial Use Only
For commercial use, Kontaktieren Sie uns
LICENSE MODAL

15 Likes

Yeni Camii (Neue Moschee), Istanbul, Türkei
Istanbul

Innenhof der Yeni Cami (= neue Moschee). Nach dem Freitagsgebet verlassen die Gläubigen die Moschee, während andere die Moschee besuchen oder sich darauf vorbereiten. Wichtiger Bestandteil der Vorbereitung sind die rituellen Waschungen, die in der Mitte des Vorhofes der Moschee, am sogenannten Sadirvan (= Reinigungsbrunnen), vorgenommen werden.

Copyright: Heiner Straesser Der Panoramafotograf.Com
Art: Spherical
Resolution: 8008x4004
Taken: 07/08/2009
Hochgeladen: 20/12/2015
Aktualisiert: 21/12/2015
Angesehen:

...


Tags: istanbul; city; people; mosque; turkey
comments powered by Disqus
Mehr über Istanbul

Istanbul (historically Byzantium and later Constantinople; see the other names of Istanbul) is the largest city of Turkey and the third largest city in the world. The city covers 27 districts of the Istanbul province.It is located on the Bosphorus Strait and encompasses the natural harbor known as the Golden Horn, in the northwest of the country. It extends both on the European (Thrace) and on the Asian (Anatolia) side of the Bosphorus, and is thereby the only metropolis in the world which is situated on two continents. In its long history, Istanbul served as the capital city of the Roman Empire (330–395), the East Roman (Byzantine) Empire (395–1204 and 1261–1453), the Latin Empire (1204–1261), and the Ottoman Empire (1453–1922). The city was chosen as joint European Capital of Culture for 2010. The historic areas of Istanbul were added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1985.