The Non-Commissioned Officers Duplex was built in 1905 and is adjacent to the Grand Parade Ground overlooking Admiralty Inlet. Each side, North and South, is a furnished vacation rental with 2 bedrooms, living room and dining/kitchen area.
Fort Flagler was established on the north end of Marrowstone Island in 1897. Along with Forts Casey and Worden, Fort Flagler helped defend Admiralty Inlet, the vital passage to the Bremerton Naval Shipyard and ports in Seattle & Tacoma.
Today Fort Flagler State Park maintains the same borders as the original fort, with hiking trails, beaches, camping, museum, 5 vacation houses, retreat center and 10 historic gun batteries open for public exploration.