Construction of these standing stones is estimated to have taken place between 2900 & 2600 BC. Debris from the destruction of the tomb suggest this site was still in use between 2000 & 1700 BC. The 13 primary stones form a circle about 13 m in diameter, with along approach avenue to the north, with shorter avenues to the south, east & west. The overall layout of the stones are of a Celtic Cross.
Copyright: Scott Anderson Type: Spherical Resolution: 12000x6000 Taken: 28/06/2010 Uploaded: 02/10/2010 Views: