Date of construction: 1890 - 1896 (architect Alish)
Date of consecration: 17 November 1896 by Archbishop Arseny (Briantsev) of Riga and Mitava
Side-altars: Consecrated in 1897 in the name of All Saints and Icon of the Mother of God "Joy of All the Afflic ted". After WW2 north side-altar was reconsecrated in the name of St Nicholas.
Lower side-altar: Consecrated at 16 November 1996 by Metropolitan Cornelius of Tallinn and all Estonia
View More »