Cesvaine Palace is located in the town of Cesvaine, Latvia in the Madona District. Next to the palace are the old medieval castle ruins, remains from the old bishops castle.
Cesvaine Palace was built in 1896 for the German baron Emil von Wulf. Authors of the project were architects Hans Grisebach and August Dinklage from Berlin. The palace is built in the late Tudor Neo-Renaissance style.