The village of Uricani, Iasi has been in existence since 1456. Church built around 1745. After 1745, the church was rebuilt between 1826 and 1865, resulting in a wood-beamed building and hand-brick trapped with sand and tow, lined with sheet metal on the outside, and the small bell tower and wooden plinth joined by the church also served the narthex. Inside, the church had no painting, the walls were painted with lime.
Other repairs followed in 1878, 1906, 1918, 1928, 1953, 1966 and 1977-1979.
The bell tower was sanctified on May 19, 2012, in the presence of IPS Teofan.