The Ecser church ruin, the XIV. we may approach a century Gothic church's residues on the road driving towards saint Szarvas.
The church ended with the narrower, buttress sanctuary joining his rectangular ship. The church's length 8,57 metres were 15,75 metres, his widths though. The masonry was made with the mixed use of rubble and a brick. On the southeastern pole of the sanctuary standing, one single chunk buttress was being built posteriorly. The ruins of the tower stood yet in 1733. According to the evidence of the archaeological research the church the XIV. derives from a hundred.
Szentes and his border only, and his medieval ancient monument standing partly the Ecser church ruin. The residue of the building beside a road leading to saint Szarvas which can be seen today cca. 250m-re, between scattered farms on the middle of the tillage. Storks nested on him yet on the front of the 90 years. The 60 years the state of the ruin passed since an exploration at the beginning of and preservation under 45 years a lot spoiled. A restoration would be due again, a roof could get above the residues concerned.