The Collegiate Church of San Justo y Pastor, former church of St. Paul, of the Society of Jesus, is the work of Brother Martin de Baceta and Father Alonso Romero, members of the Order. Its construction was carried out in century XVI, and is characterized by its sumptuousness. It was built on the mosque and cistern of Majadalbecy and, until 1835, was attached to the Convent of the Incarnation. The cover, of the XVIII century, is formed by two bodies and has Corinthian columns with reliefs of marble that represent scenes of the history of the Company; This and the tower are the work of José Bada. The temple in the interior presents a plant of Latin cross and dome on stone cruiser, emphasizing by the altarpiece of the high altar, a splendid fresco of the brother Francisco Díaz Rivero (1630). The altar has salomonic columns and canvases with episodes of the life of Saint Paul, Peter Atanasio Bocanegra and the baroque altarpieces of Ruiz del Peral. The church of Saints Justo and Pastor was one of the richest in Granada and, despite being plundered by the French, it still retains a gilt bronze calvary from the seventeenth century and 16th century reliquaries.