Golia Monastery / Mănăstirea Golia is a Romanian Orthodox Monastery located in Iasi, Romania.
Russian Tsar Peter the Great visited here along with St. Nicholas church and Trei Ierarhi Monastery when he visited for three days.
The monastery is in the middle of the old Moldavian capital. Built on the foundation of the church constructed in the 16th century by the boyar Ioan Golia. The monastery was rebuilt between 1650-53 on a greater scale by Prince Vasile Lupu. Completed by his son Ştefăniţă.
The monastery is surrounded by tall walls. IT has corner turrets and a 30 m (98.43 ft) height tower with 120 steps. One of the city’s symbols. It houses the Ion Creangă Museum. The writer was curate of the church and also the Doxologia Cultural Missionary Centre of the Metropolis of Moldavia and Bukovina.
It is on the National Register of historic places.