The church belonged to the type of trinefic basilica, which creates a rectangle with a presbytery. The side wall was supported by a massive buttress. The interior of the church was decorated with frescoes of the XVIII century, as well as decorative molding on the walls. The presbytery of the church adjoined a two-story monastic house, which after 1832 gained the status of parish. Choruses were located on the second floor of the temple. Under the premises there were underground passages that stretched for tens of kilometers from it. In the interior there was a beautiful statue of Madonna with the Child on his hands full-length, stone-framed.