The view from one of the flying bridges aboard HMS Warrior. She now forms part of the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
HMS Warrior, a 40-gun steam-powered armoured frigate was build in 1860, being the first armour-plated, iron-hulled warships. She was decommissioned in 1883 having not fired a shot in anger. After a mixed career following that, she ended up in Portsmouth Dockyard in 1987 following a full restoration.